In this tutorial, we will show you how to set up IPTV on Wiseplay, and add an M3U URL to Wiseplay. This is a free multiplatform multimedia player. It is compatible with many video formats and playing lists. Thanks to its simple interface it is very easy to play local videos as well as videos hosted on remote servers.
The soccer community around the world is delighted thanks to the services provided by Wiseplay. No longer do you need to be glued to the TV to watch the soccer matches that no one wants to miss, because now, anywhere with a mobile device and an Internet connection, you can enjoy the passion of soccer.
So in the upcoming 2022/23 season, there’s no reason to miss a single La Liga, Premier League, Serie A, or Championship match. Make the most of your mobile device and watch soccer whenever you want.
Although there are some alternative applications to Wiseplay, such as IPTV Smarters pro and other similar applications to Wiseplay. We would like to take a look at this excellent IPTV Player.
What is Wiseplay
Wiseplay is a video and playlist player. It is compatible with the most used video formats and with m3u and w3u lists.
In addition to the videos on your device, you can watch live streams, movies, series and TV from your content providers on Android mobiles, Android TV Boxes or Android TV devices such as Nvidia Shield TV and Xiaomi MI TV.
Wiseplay is a free app that can be downloaded completely free from Android stores. The app is nothing but the best online audio and video player available today and is one of the most downloaded apps of its kind in Europe.
Through this wonderful application, you can watch IPTV on Wiseplay shows, sports, movies, and all kinds of audiovisual content through playlists on the Internet.
Wiseplay Main Features
- Wiseplay supports the most widely used video formats, including aac, avi, asf, amr, divx, flv, h264, hevc, m3u8, mkv, mov, mp3, mp4, mpg, mts, ogg, rm, rmvb, ts, vp9, wmv and http, https, mms, rtmp or rtsp protocols among others.
- Load your w3u and m3u video lists easily. You can do it from a link, a QR code or a file.
- Cast the videos to your TV using Chromecast and DLNA, or directly use the version for Android TV.
- Browser included with which you can visit your favorite websites and directly view the videos on the smart player without ads and send them to your TV.
- Play videos in HD and 4K quality.
- IPTV Player for your live video streams.
- Easily control video settings such as screen brightness, volume, or video playback progress.
- Wiseplay is free. You can watch your videos without ads from one hour onwards or delete them forever with the Premium version.
- Play your videos in 3D or Virtual Reality (VR) format. It’s very easy, just choose the video from your gallery via video link and connect your VR glasses. We also include the “Cinema Mode” to view any video in VR, whether or not it is in that format.
Download IPTV on Wiseplay
Knowing how to use IPTV on Wiseplay is very easy, just download it and follow the steps I will explain below.
You can download this app via the link below: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wiseplay&hl=en_US
It is very easy to update using the Google Play update system. Now that you know how to install Wiseplay, let’s see how to use it.
Wiseplay does not work
If Wiseplay does not work, you can find very simple solutions that you can use to fix the application.
- Update Wiseplay to the latest version.
- Get the updated Wiseplay link.
- Restore the application cache in Settings > Applications > Wiseplay > Clear Cache.
- Usually, this does not work because the Wiseplay code becomes outdated in a very short time, so we often have to search for new Wiseplay listings. We then make this information available to sites that specialize in collecting monthly updated lists of Wiseplay links.
- This depends on the quality and duration of the video you are watching in the stream. For example, an HDrip movie takes up about 1.3 Gb of information. It is recommended to use Wiseplay links mainly via WiFi.
How to add a list from a URL
Step 1: To add a playlist using an M3U URL, select the pink circle at the bottom right corner of your screen and select “Add List from URL” and paste your M3U URL“.
Step 2: After importing your M3U URL, select your added playlist.
Step 3: Here you will be able to select the channels based on each group.
IPTV subscription-Best M3U List
The official version of Wiseplay does not include content. This means that you must provide your content from your device, lists, or through the browser. Users can use their content or that of third parties.
Have you seen it-how to best set up IPTV on Wiseplay? It’s very, very easy. Once you follow these steps, there’s no reason to stop watching the best games of the season. Take advantage of the great benefits this great app has to offer you.
More IPTV player setup tutorials