IviewHD provides a range of functions, including the ability to add channels to a favorites list and create a personalized channel category list. This feature is easy to use and can be completed in just a few simple steps. Let’s take a closer look at how to use the favorites feature on IviewHD.
If you want to use add FAV on IviewHD. Then, you need to subscribe to our Premium IPTV subscription plan first. Or get a free IPTV test. We can add the FAV option here.
How to add Favorites Channels on IviewHD IPTV
Add FAV Channel is a great feature service for IPTV users to help you quickly add favorites and find your favorite shows. At the same time let you save the trouble of finding the program time. Better enjoy the quality of the live streaming experience.
Here is a related video on how to add Favorites Channels on IviewHD IPTV. I hope this will help you.
How to use the favorite function to add channels in the IviewHD App?
Here’s how you can use the favorite function to add channels in the IviewHD App:
- 1. Open the IviewHD App and access Live TV on the main interface. Use your remote control to click the Ok button and bring up channel information.
- 2. Scroll through the channels to find your favorite channel and click the Ok button again to select it.
- 3. While the channel is playing, long press the Ok button on the remote control to display the information bar.
- 4. Look for the star-shaped icon and use the Ok button to add the channel to your favorites list.
- 5. Now, on the left-hand side of the screen, access the channel list and click on Favorites to see your list of favorite channels.
- 6. You should be able to see the channel that you just added to your favorites list.
Note: Once you’ve added a channel to your favorites list, you can quickly access it from the FAV list on the main interface of the IviewHD App.
How to remove channels from the favorites list on the IviewHD App?
Here’s how you can remove channels from your favorites list on the IviewHD App:
Removing channels from your favorites list is just as easy as adding them.
- 1. Access the favorites list from the left-hand side of the screen and select the channel you want to remove.
- 2. Play the channel by clicking on it.
- 3. While the channel is playing, long press the Ok button on your remote control to bring up the information bar.
- 4. Look for the star-shaped icon in the information bar and select it by clicking Ok.
- 5. This will remove the channel from your favorites list. If you check your favorite channels list again, you will see that the channel has been removed.
That’s it! Removing channels from your favorites list on the IviewHD App is a quick and easy process.
How to Create a Favorite Channel List in IviewHD App
Here’s how you can create a custom favorite channel list in the IviewHD App:
Creating a customized favorite channel list in the IviewHD App can help you quickly access your preferred channels based on your interests like entertainment, sports, kids, etc. Follow the below steps to create your own channel list:
- 1. On the app’s home screen, scroll to the “Fav Manager” option at the bottom and click on it.
- 2. Click on “App Group”.
- 3. Name your new favorite channel list.
- 4. Click on “Add Channels”.
- 5. Customize your new favorite list by adding channels according to your viewing habits. Save the changes by clicking “Save change” on the left sidebar.
- 6. Return to “Live TV”, and you will see your newly added categories and channels on the left-hand channel list.
- 7. If you want to delete or rename the created channel list, go back to “Fav Manager” and long-press on the channel list. Choose your desired option from the available choices.
- 8. Enjoy your personalized channel list and never miss your favorite shows again!
How to Add Movies or TV Series to Favorites in IviewHD App
If you have a long list of movies or TV series to watch on IviewHD, you can add them to your favorites list for quick access later. Follow these simple steps:
- 1. Open the IviewHD app and navigate to the Movies or TV Series section from the main menu.
- 2. Browse through the list of movies or TV series and select the one you want to add to your favorites.
- 3. Click on the movie or TV series to view its details page, and then click on the “Add to Favorites” button to add it to your list.
- 4. You can access your Favorites list from the left menu of the app’s main interface.
- 5. To remove a movie or TV series from your Favorites list, simply go to the item in the list, click on it to view its details page, and then click on the “Remove from Favorites” button.
By using the favorites feature on IviewHD, you can easily keep track of the movies and TV series you want to watch and access them quickly without having to search for them again.
- How to use iviewTV IPTV Cloud PVR?Nowdays
- How to Access a Grid EPG on IviewHD IPTV [TV Guide 2023]
- Stay Up-to-Date: How to Use Catch Up on IviewHD Plus
- How to use IPTV Recording on IviewHD Plus 2023
What is IPTV’s Favorite Function?
The favorite function is a feature that allows users to add channels, programs, or other content to a personalized list of favorites. This enables quick and easy access to the user’s preferred content without having to search for it every time. The favorite function is commonly found in multimedia applications and IPTV services.
Does IviewHD IPTV have favorites?
Yes, IviewHD IPTV offers a customized IviewHD App and IviewHD Plus App, which provides a favorite function for users to add and delete favorite channels, as well as create a new channel list.
Don’t have an IPTV subscription to access IviewHD favorites?
Without IviewHD IPTV, you won’t be able to access the IviewHD App, nor will you be able to use the app’s favorites. If you’re new to IviewHD, you can request a free trial of our IPTV to try out the IviewHD IPTV Favorites function.
In summary, subscribe to the IviewHD IPTV service and you can add FAV functionality to use. Allows you to quickly access and view live programming. And easily bookmark yourself to add your favorite program options. If you haven’t found the right IPTV service, then I suggest you choose our best IPTV subscription UK service.