Please note our service ONLY works on an Android OS device as it’s in HD, as shown on our Website, and we have our own App. IviewTV APK and iviewTV Plus APK.
The APK means Android Package Kit (APK for short). It is the file format that Android uses to distribute and install applications. As a result, APKs contain all the elements that an app needs to install on your device. In five simple steps, I’ll show you how to use iView IPTV APK on your Android phone.
How do install iview IPTV on Android
step1: Step 1:Sign up on our website first for an iviewTV IPTV Subscription plan. how to sign up for iviewTV and subscribe
step2:Download below, the version according to the program you wish and then install it on your device. Phone and tablet versions can be downloaded directly on the device.
step3:When you install for the first time on your device, you must go to the device Settings and enable – Allow installation from Unknown Sources.
Step4: Open Device Explorer – Download file – Click on the iviewTV APK – install. Wait for the installation to complete, then open the app
Step5: Click on the iviewTV app Settings, enter your subscription code, and click OK to activate your IPTV service. How to get a subscription code
Next, there’s a step-by-step tutorial on how to install iview IPTV on an Android device
How to use iview IPTV on an Android device?
Step 1:Sign up on our website first
If you are a new user, you can set up your own account first, It’s easy for you to manipulate, You can try it
The registration section is shown below:
1. Open your browser and go to the iviewHD website: https://iptviview.com/my-account/
2. Click Register login
3. Click Register Now to create a new account.
4. Enter Username, Email, password, and check I’m not a Robot and click Register
Enter your email, find the email we sent you to activate your account, click the activation link, and your account will be registered successfully. Please note that activation messages may be in your spam mailbox.
Note: If there is no response after registration, the system may be faulty. Please contact the client in time
Step 2: Download the iview IPTV apk on your device
You can download the corresponding version of APK from the IView IPTV website. If you download the app on a computer, make sure to move it to your android device.
Click here to download the correct IPTV APK version: https://iptviview.com/download-main/
- iview IPTV APK/APP (STB version) use for Android TV Box, Android TV Stick, Android Smart TV
- iview IPTV APK/APP (PAD Version) use for For Android PAD&Phone
- iViewHD code with Blue color Apk,iView Plus code with Red color Apk.
Please input the activation code in your Apk to open the channels.
No test code yet? IView IPTV offers a 3-day free trial service, click here to get a quick IPTV test
Step 3: Allow Third-Party apps on your device.
- To install the iview IPTV apk, you must make sure that third-party apps are currently enabled as an installation source.
- Just Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- On Android 8.0 Oreo, rather than check a global setting to allow installation from unknown sources, you will be prompted to allow your browser or file manager to install APKs the first time you attempt to do so.
Step 4: Goto Your File manager or browser location
You will now need to locate the iview IPTV apk file you just downloaded.
Once you have located the view IPTV apk file, click it and it will start the normal installation process. Tap “Yes” when prompted for anything. However, be sure to read all on-screen prompts.
Step 5: Enjoy
iView IPTV is now installed on your device. Enjoy!
Are APK Files Safe?
Disregard any rumors or a site that says otherwise. APK files are generally as safe as a .exe windows pc file hence, the most important thing to note is that you should always download it from trusted sites. You generally do not have anything to worry about as we have provided some of the safest sites in our Apk download mirrors below.
FAQ about device download and installation
- Why can’t you install the APP?
You may download the wrong version. There is an STB version (for Android), and a PAD version.
- Will APK have a virus during installation?
Please do not worry, there is any virus in APK. Please do not worry, APK does not have any virus. The high security of your device/firmware Settings can cause this problem to occur. Please install it directly. Please feel free to install it directly.
- Does it support M3U,MAG250 and PC?
It does not support the M3U file. It only needs codes to open. 2. It does not support MAG250 and PC right now.
If you have more IPTV FAQ, click here(About iviewHD IPTV FAQ)
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Get Your Free Trial or Subscription Package Here