How to use IPTV on Nvidia Shield Under 2 Minutes
Nvidia Shield TV is future-proof compared to other devices. You’ll never get the fast zapping time compared to other boxes. Thanks to the power in it, Nvidia Shield TV is absolutely a beast. It has 256 GPU cores which makes it a perfect device for IPTV and much much more.
So you have just got a new shiny Nvidia Sheild TV which we must admit is the best android tv box out there by far in terms of performance
Anyway, let’s get down to how to use IPTV on the Nvidia shield so you get the best out of it and stream your favorite channels.
How to setup IPTV on Nvidia Shield?
This section describes the installation procedure
Step 1: On your Amazon Fire home page, open the settings menu on the Nvidia shield and navigate to the bottom where it says “Security and Restrictions” and set “Unknown Sources” to On.
Step 2: On your Amazon Fire home page, Launch Google App Store, click on the home button from your remote control to go to the main menu scroll to the left and search for downloader, download and install it
Step 3: Iview TV App has three types of download version links, Please select the correct version, You can click the button below to download directly
NOTE: You can also manually enter the download link
Blue IPTV link:https://www.iptvapkdownload.com/app/padiv
Red IPTV link: https://www.iptvapkdownload.com/app/padivp
iview TV Plus Sub-Device link:https://www.iptvapkdownload.com/app/subpad
Scroll down for a more detailed step-by-step installation tutorial
Add IPTV application to NVIDIA shield
If you have our IPTV subscription, you can use our own application, which is fully customized and can work with our IPTV. Then install IPTV on your firestick as follows, but the steps are few, which is our own application.
- On your Amazon Fire home page,open the settings menu on the Nvidia shield and navigate to the bottom where it says “Security and Restrictions” and set “Unknown Sources” to On.
2. Launch Google App Store and search for Downloader.
3. Click on the Downloader icon and then press Install.
4. When it is done downloading, click Open to launch it.
5. Allow Downloader any permissions it requests.
6. Launch Downloader. Place your cursor in the URL box and click the OK button on your remote to open the keyboard.
7. Type the iview iptv URL in the Downloader app and select Go.
Three types of download links:
iView TV Plus(red):https://www.iptvapkdownload.com/app/padivp
iview TV Plus Sub-Device:https://www.iptvapkdownload.com/app/subpad
The downloader opens up this page just like a web browser does.
8. Click on the install
9. Click Done
10. Open iviewTV on your Nvidia Shield, Wait a moment
NOTE: Now you need to go back to https://iptviview.com/ main page and get a paid or a free trial activation code to input in iviewTV
11. Click Settings and enter the activation code
At last, you can enjoy
- To the left enjoy over 1000+ prime channels.
- To the right enjoy thousands of Movies and TV series.
- Use your Shield Controller as a mouse (right thumbstick) to control iviewTV on the Shield
If you don’t have our subscription, what are you waiting for??? Don’t worry, we still love you, so we’ll tell you how to get the IPTV subscription code and install it into your shield
Ok that’s it we have just made your Nvidia Sheild TV even better than it was by showing you how to install IPTV on it to stream your favorite channels.
If this helped you be sure to give it a share to help others unlock the pure power of their shield tv box while enjoying the best IPTV subscription in the UK.