Ways to install FEXTV IPTV APP on Android/Firestick
FEXTV IPTV is one of the best IPTV service players of 2022 and can be installed on Android devices and other smart devices such as Firestick. FEXTV IPTV supports IPTV Xtream code API, IPTV M3U subscription, user name, and password. This article will show you how to install and use FEXTV IPTV APP? And everything about FEXTV IPTV!
You can check out more information about FEXTV IPTV APP here.
FEXTV IPTV APP characteristics
- Easy to install and set up
- No advertising
- Fast channel loading
- Live TV, movie, and series categories
- The application supports EPG
- Many internal video players
- View a list of grid or TV channels
- Ability to record live TV and other features
FEXTV IPTV APP supported devices
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- DVB Box
- MAG Box
- Samsung/LG Smart TV
- iPhone & iPad iOS
- Android TV Box & Android Phone & Android Pad
- KODI / Smart IPTV / GSE IPTV APP / IPTV Smaters Pro
Click here for more information about the FEXTV IPTV application.
How to install and set FEXTV IPTV APP on an Android phone?
Since FEXTV IPTV is not included in Google’s App Store search, there is only one way to download the app. You need to download FEXTV IPTV APK from the website to install FEXTV IPTV.
1. You first need to download the web FEXTV IPTV APK application. (ps: I recommend you in Family4K IPTV APK FEXTV IPTV APK download links can be found on the page: https://www.family4kiptv.com/FEXTV.apk).
2. After downloading, click the FEXTV IPTV APK application to complete the installation and download. which may must about 1 packet.
3. A server DNS screen is displayed. You can choose FAMILY DNS1 or FAMILY DNS2.
4. Finally, jump to the main screen, you need to enter your user name and login password.
Note: You need to subscribe to an IPTV service to obtain the username and password. I strongly recommend you to use an Family4K IPTV subscription. After contacting customer service, the customer service will send you an email and account password related to FEXTV IPTV activation for the first time. You can get 48 hours of free trial service after activation. To facilitate the understanding of Family4K IPTV stability.
5.5. Once activated, let’s enjoy!
How to install and set FEXTV IPTV APP on Firestick?
- Go to the Firestick’s settings, then click My Fire TV>Developer options>Click “Install unknown apps”>Click ” Turn On “.
- Download Downloader App: Go back to the home page, type Downloader in the search bar, then download and install it. 3. Open Downloader App, enter https://www.family4kiptv.com/FEXTV.apk in the address bar, and click Go. Wait for the download to complete and select Install.
- Click Open after the installation is finished, and then set your IPTV subscription information.
Note: At this time you will need to obtain your login activation information from your Family4K IPTV provider. You can contact the customer service on the official website, and the customer service will send you an email with information related to the activation of FEXTV IPTV. You will get a 48-hour free trial after activation. So that you can more quickly test the stability of Family4K IPTV.
4. Enjoy and watch your favorite live channels or VOD movies and series.
Questions about the FEXTV IPTV application
Can I install and use the FEXTV IPTV application for free?
FEXTV IPTV application is one of the best IPTV players and can be downloaded for free. It doesn’t have to provide any content by itself, but you need to subscribe to the Family4K IPTV subscription service to use it. All advanced features are available free of charge. If you don’t subscribe to an IPTV service, you can only get a free trial of 2 days.
Can FEXTV IPTV APP use other IPTV services?
FEXTV IPTV APP provides multi-user functionality, and you can add other IPTV service subscriptions by way of Xtream Codes and M3U.
How can I watch IPTV for free on my Android?
The IPTV Pro app is a fast and reliable IPTV player for Android. As you’d expect, you can add both M3U and XSPF playlists to the app. EPG support comes in the form of XMLTV and JTV. If you have a UDP proxy (installed via your local area network), you can use the IPTV app to play multicast streams.