In other to have a smooth experience, it is important to know how to use the APk or Apk MOD file once you have downloaded it on your device. APK files are the raw files of an Android app similar to how .exe is for Windows.
The APK means Android Package Kit (APK for short). It is the package file format used by the Android operating system for the distribution and installation of mobile apps. In 4 Simple Steps, I will show you how to use ATV IPTV apk on your phone once you are done downloading it.
If you don’t already have an ATV IPTV subscription, get an IPTV free trial here.
How to download ATV IPTV App for Android?
Step 1: Download the ATV IPTV Apk on your device
You can download the corresponding version of APK directly from the ATV IPTV website. If you download the apk on a computer, make sure to move it to your android device.
Please download and install the correct IPTV Apk version to your device from the link: https://iptvatv.com/download-main/
- ATV IPTV APK/APP (STB version) use for Android TV Box, Android TV Stick, Android Smart TV
- ATV IPTV APK/APP (PAD Version) use for For Android PAD&Phone
- ATV code with Blue color Apk,
- ATV Plus code with Red color Apk.
Please input the activation code in your Apk to open the channels.
No test code yet? ATV IPTV offers a 3-day free trial service, click here to get a quick IPTV test
Step 2: Enable Unknown Sources on an Android phone.
By default, Android devices are set to only allow app installations from the Google Play Store. However, in order to install apps from other sources, such as the ATV IPTV app, you need to enable Unknown Sources in your device’s settings. Here’s how you can do it:
- 1. Open the “Settings” app and select the “Apps & notifications” tab on your Android Phone.
- 2. Select the “Advanced” section, then choose “Special app access.”
- 3. Next, go to “Install unknown apps,” then select the desired app.
- 4. Finally, toggle the switch to allow installation from unknown sources, you can now install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Note that enabling Unknown Sources can potentially expose your device to security risks, so be sure to only install apps from trusted sources. After installing ATV IPTV or any other third-party app, you may want to disable Unknown Sources again to keep your device secure.
Check it out: How to install and use IPTV ATV on Android phones
Step 3: Goto Your File manager or browser location –
You will now need to locate the ATV IPTV apk file you just downloaded.
Once you have located the ATV IPTV apk file, click it and it will start the normal installation process. Tap “Yes” when prompted for anything. However, be sure to read all on-screen prompts.
Step 4: Enjoy
ATV IPTV is now installed on your device. Enjoy!
Are APK Files Safe?
Disregard any rumors or a site that says otherwise. APK files are generally as safe as a .exe windows pc file hence, the most important thing to note is that you should always download it from trusted sites. You generally do not have anything to worry about as we have provided some of the safest sites in our Apk download mirrors below.
1. Do I have to pay to download the ATV IPTV APK?
The ATV IPTV app can be downloaded and installed at no cost, as long as you choose the IPTV package you subscribe to activate it.
2. Can’t I install and use the ATV IPTV app on my Android phone?
First, you need to check that Unknown Sources is enabled in your Settings. Second, check that the version you downloaded is the same as the version of your subscription package. Finally, you can try to clear the phone cache and reinstall it.
3. What can I do if the video is buffered after ATV IPTV is installed?
First, you need to have good Internet. Or switch between hard and soft decoding. Solve the problem of IPTV buffering and synchronization. Clear the ATV IPTV application cache.
4. Is Grid EPG available on Android phones?
The Grid EPG cannot be used on Android phones. It’s limited to the Android box and Android TV. And the smart choice of the ATV Plus version of the APP and plan to use.