This article describes how to install and set up the TiviMate IPTV Player application and how to configure the code for your IPTV Android box subscription on it.
What is TiviMate IPTV Player?
TiviMate is an IPTV player, the application is a creation of AR Mobile Dev and is intended for use with IPTV services that offer M3U or Xtream code servers. The software does not provide IPTV live TV channels. The application is an advanced form of IPTV player with EPGs extracted from servers accessed using M3U Plus or Xtream Code users and passwords, bringing the IPTV world to a new frontier. The software is available in premium and free versions.
IPTV Player with EPG
Unlike other IPTV player applications, TiviMate comes with a built-in EPG guide that is set directly in the free version. This is to make it easy for you to watch live TV Electronic Guide directly for free.
If you don’t have an IPTV subscription yet, you can get it here:
TiviMate Advanced Features
- Scheduled recording: TiviMate IPTV Player will allow you to record IPTV channels for later playback.
- Customized repeat recording
- Multiple playlist support: You can add multiple IPTV subscriptions using M3U Plus link or Xtream code login.
- Favorites management: Manage your favorite live channels.
- Catch up: access the catch-up section of your IPTV provider
- Multi-view: Watch multiple channels simultaneously using multi-view
- Customizable panel transparency and timeout
- Manual channel sorting: You can customize the panel the way you think it should be by reordering channels
- Automatic Frame Rate (AFR): advanced features allow you to set the automatic frame rate to make the picture more suitable for your TV
- Turn on the last channel when the app is launched
- And many more
As you can see, there is not much point in using this application without a premium upgrade.
Important! TiviMate does not provide any TV source. You need to add the playlist of your IPTV provider to watch live TV channels.
We recommend installing the free application first by following the instructions below. If you like the application, you can register for the premium version, which we will also describe below.
How to install TiviMate IPTV Player on my Android TV box?
With TiviMate, you can watch live TV channels from IPTV providers on your Android set-top box.
Here are the steps to install it on your Android set-top box.
- Go to the link below: Tivimate IPTV Player
- You will be on the installation screen of the Tivimate IPTV Player application, click Install.
- At the end of the installation, launch the Tivimate IPTV Player application by clicking on Open.
Next, you just need to configure the IPTV subscription information on your TiviMate to start playing movies and TV shows, I will show you how to do this in the following tutorial.
You can also install TiviMate IPTV Player to your Android TV box in another way.
- Open any browser on your device and click here to download the TiviMate APK file. https://tivimates.com/tiviapk
- Now you need to turn on the “Unknown Sources” option from Setting>Security and check Unknown Sources.
- After opening the Unknown Sources setting, you can start the installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, continue to watch this tutorial to learn how to configure an IPTV subscription on TiviMate.
How to download and install TiviMate IPTV Player on my Firestick?
Below I will share how to install TiviMate IPTV Player on your Firestick device in a few simple steps.
- From the main menu, scroll your mouse and hover over Settings.
- Click My Fire TV.
- Select Developer Options.
- Click Apps from Unknown Sources and open it.
- Go back to the home screen and hover over the search icon.
- Type downloader.
- Select the Downloader application and install it.
- Open Downloader and confirm the allowed access information.
- Enter the following URL and click Go: https://www.otviptv.com/tivimate/
- Wait for the file to finish downloading, then click Install.
- Once the installation is complete, you can open the application to set your IPTV subscription information.
Video tutorial for installing TiviMate on Firestick
How to set up IPTV in TiviMate IPTV Player?
Important: We have found that the settings in TiviMate will not work properly if your VPN is turned on. Please be sure to turn off your VPN before integrating your IPTV service into this application.
Once setup is complete, please feel free to connect to your VPN to ensure secure streaming.
Steps to set up IPTV subscription
1- Open the TiviMate IPTV player and click Add Playlist to configure the Tivimate IPTV player.
2- Select Xtream-codes login.
3- Enter the identifier of your IPTV subscription: server URL, username, and password.
4- Click Next and wait for your subscription to load.
5- After the channel list is imported, you can start playing movies and TV shows.
Note that many features in TiviMate are not available for users who choose to use the free service.
Is TiviMate an IPTV service?
TiviMate is just an IPTV player that can play any type of IPTV service on your FireStick or Android TV box. tiviMate itself does not provide any TV source. You need to add a playlist from an IPTV provider to watch live TV channels
On which devices can TiviMate be installed?
The application can be installed on any device running the Android operating system. This includes Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.
What IPTV services work with TiviMate?
TiviMate works with most IPTV services. Just make sure the IPTV service you subscribe to has a valid M3U link, Xtream code, or Stalker Portal. For example, u003ca href=u0022https://www.otviptv.com/u0022u003eotvIPTVu003c/au003e
What is TiviMate companion for?
This app is intended to unlock the Premium functionality of the TiviMate IPTV player on devices without Google Play. It allows managing your activated devices also. It is not an IPTV player app!
How to get TiviMate Premium or unlock TiviMate Premium?
To get TiviMate Premium, you must install the TiviMate Companion app from the Google Play store using your Android device. You can then unlock TiviMate Premium by purchasing a subscription through the TiviMate Companion app. payment options include credit and debit cards.
How many devices can you have with TiviMate?
TiviMate offers a 5-day trial of the Premium version. premium costs $4.99 per year and is available for up to 5 devices. You can also choose a lifetime version for $19.99.
TiviMate is by far the best and most user-friendly IPTV application I have ever seen. It is also very easy to install and set up. However, it doesn’t provide any IPTV content itself, you need your IPTV provider to provide you with M3U links or Xtream Code login information to use it.
To avoid entering all m3u links, we recommend you to choose the Xtream-codes option, this application can also be used with the Xtream-codes API with username, password, and server URL.
If you do not have an IPTV subscription yet, please place your order here.
If you already have an m3u link, don’t worry, this information can be extracted from your link as follows.
The username, password, and server URL are included in the m3u link provided when ordering.
Example m3u link.
Using the m3u link above as an example, the server connection details are as follows.
Password: 123456 Server URL: http://new-pro.tv:8080
We hope you found this article interesting. If you have any questions about setting up and installing IPTV on your TiviMate, please leave a comment below or contact us. There are a lot of players out there. If you want to learn more about TiviMate player alternatives, you can choose to come here.