ATV has attracted a large number of subscribers due to its smooth and uninterrupted streaming, as well as advantageous features such as EPG and 7-day catch-up viewing. To use ATV IPTV service, using an activation code is necessary. This article will detail the main steps to obtain and use an ATV activation code so you can enjoy its service on a streaming device of your choice.
What activation codes ATV offers
ATV offers subscribers a 3-day free trial and a variety of paid subscription plans, once you subscribe to the service you will receive an exclusive IPTV activation code, here are the packages and plans it offers. Check out this article to learn ATV review.
How to get an ATV activation code
Getting an ATV activation code is very simple, all you need to do is visit the IPTV service website and select the package or plan you want, complete the relevant information and you will find the activation code in your email or by logging into the website.
Get a free ATV activation code
Because ATV IPTV offers a free trial, you can get an activation code for the service for free in the following ways
- Visit the ATV website.
- Click the Register button in the upper right corner to register for a free account. (Remember to click on the activation email after filling out the information to complete your registration)
- Visit the ATV website again and select “Free Trial”. Go to the free trial product page and click “Add to Cart”.
- Fill out the order information and complete the payment (please make sure your email address is correct). After your order is submitted, wait for the system to send you an IPTV activation code.
Paid Subscription to ATV Activation Code
Paying for an ATV activation code is similar to a free trial, or you can skip the registration process and purchase ATV IPTV directly.
- Visit the ATV website.
- Select an ATV or ATV Plus subscription plan.
- Fill out the order information and complete the payment (please make sure your email address is correct).
- After the order is submitted, please wait for the system to send you the IPTV activation code automatically.
Where to find the ATV activation code
Once you have paid for your order, the ATV website will send you the IPTV activation code in two ways: by email and through the website account center. (The whole process is automatic, with no manual processing, and the waiting time is usually less than two minutes)
- Go to the email address you filled in when you submitted your order.
- Check your inbox for emails from ATV.
- If you don’t find any emails from ATV in your inbox, please check your junk mailbox
- If you do not receive an email from ATV within 10 minutes, please contact email@example.com
- Visit the ATV website.
- Click the Login button in the upper right corner to log in to your account.
- After logging in, click on My Account – Orders – Order – View
How to use ATV Activation Code
- Install the appropriate version of ATV IPTV Apk (ATV Apk or ATV Plus Apk) according to the package you subscribe to.
- Open the ATV App, the activation screen will be displayed, please fill in your IPTV activation code in the Active code field.
- If you do not see the activation screen, Click the user icon in the upper left corner of the app’s main screen and fill in your activation code.
If you don’t know how to install ATV Apk, please check our detailed installation tutorial. ATV Apk is available for all Android devices and Firestick devices.
How to use the Sub-Device activation code?
You can only use the Sub-Device code if the subscription to the Master device (ATV or ATV Plus) is valid. Here are the steps to activate the Sub-Device code.
- Open the Sub-Device App.
- Click Settings to enter the IPTV activation screen.
- In the activation field, enter the Master device activation code and then enter the Sub-Device activation code.
- Now you can use ATV IPTV on your second device.
For ATV Activation Codes FAQ
Why does the ATV activation code not work?
There may be several reasons why the subscription code doesn’t work. Check as follows:
1. Fill in the correct subscription code.
2. If still with the problem, check whether the correct VERSION of APK is installed. There are two versions: ATV(Blue color), and ATV Plus (Red color), they use different free trial codes.
3. If you have purchased the wrong version subscription code, please contact us to replace it. If you change the subscription code from the ATV version to Plus, It is OK and please contact us. And you can pay the balance if any. Please pay attention: do please not activate the code, if you want to change/replace it.
4. If the above methods do not help, please get in touch with our support email directly.
What’s the difference between a trial code and paid subscription code?
The main differences are as follows:
1. The trial code is 3 days.
2. Paid subscription code is 31/93/186/372 days.
3. Some valued programs are not opened in the trial code.
If you still have questions, please feel free to contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.